Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stealing some time

So even when we go on a vacation, Paul enjoys working wherever we are-thanks to phones, email, and realtors around the world. We managed to convince him to try out the pool in the condo where we were staying, between appointments with property managers and realtors.

It was fun! I called it a Business Vacation. He prefers to call it Strictly Business. (for me, just traveling is a vacation, plus I dont do laundry or cooking or shopping either!)

Anyway, the rest of the day was spent looking at properties for sale in Panama City. I can tell you that we saw some real beauties and great prices compared to the States.
Did I mention that Panama has no earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes or snow? It was snowing at home in MD on the day these pictures were taken in Panama City.

No comments:

Post a Comment