Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bad bad blogger Anniversary

Hi all, Best wishes for the new year!

I've been feeling guilty lately, for the past few weeks, that I havent blogged, and yet, things were happening around here that I wanted to talk about. And then I realized that it has been a year since I've started this blog.
So for right now, I just wanted to post and say that some of the missing stories will come, when life/happenings slow down a bit around here. But all is well with us all. Today I am taking down our Christmas tree, it's freezing cold outside..in the teens. Yesterday we had a lovely dry and sparkling 3 inch snowfall. We also made airport runs yesterday in the wee morning to BWI and Dulles in the evening taking 2 of our adult "kids" and their SOs to the airports to faraway places.
Our 3rd(middle) "kid" left for faraway again on 3 January.
While we miss everyone so much, it was soooo wonderful having their enthusiasms, ideas, humor, intellect and opinions around here for a while. How energizing! oxooxPaula

No comments:

Post a Comment